MISSOURI STORM DAMAGE & INSURANCE CLAIMS
Dealing with insurance claims can be a huge hassle. When it comes to your roof, storms can cause severe damage in a matter of minutes. You already have enough on your hands when this happens, so why not go with a roofing company that will be your ally?
At Solutions Roofing, we are proud to serve our community. Insurance companies try to settle at the bottom line to maximize their profits. We will help you with each step of the roof assessment process to make sure you are taken care of.
FILING CLAIMS & FIXING THE DAMAGE
When it comes to filing claims, there are a few steps that must be taken:
- Take a look at your insurance policy to see what constitutes storm damage
- Always having access to customer service phone numbers
- Making sure to take your own photos of the storm damage that you can show the insurance assessor
If you have to make any repairs on your own, make sure to only do what is necessary and temporary. Save receipts for any repairs that you do perform on your own so that your insurance company can repay you later.
OUR EXPERTS CAN HELP YOU NAVIGATE CONFUSING INSURANCE
Do not add to your stress by attempting to fight the insurance company on your own. Call Solutions Roofing so we can help you begin the claims process. We will be able to give you everything you need to present your insurance company with the necessary information.
There are many reasons to trust our team of professionals:
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Our company is customer service oriented.
- We are certified on Angie’s List.
- It can be difficult to judge damage properly by yourself, and the insurance company will attempt to make it look less severe.
- We will work for you, while an adjuster does not.
WHAT TO DO AFTER THE STORM
Once we have helped you get your insurance claim approved, we can help you fix the damage to your roof. Some services we provide include:
- Fixing or patching roof areas
- Full roof replacement
- Gutters and siding
- Damage caused by moisture
Do not put off fixing storm damage to your roof. A repair that goes without attention can become more costly. This may also give your insurance company a reason to not cover the repair.
- A+ BBB Accredited
- Wind & Hail Experts
- Fully licensed & Insured
- Free inspections & Estimates
- Ace Hardware Preferred Contractors
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractors
- Transparent & Fair Pricing
- Exceptional customer service
- High quality products
- Full-service exteriors company
- Insurance Claims Assistance
- Prompt, professional and discreet
START WITH A FREE INSPECTION
TRUST SOLUTIONS ROOFING WITH YOUR STORM DAMAGE REPAIRS!
We want to work together with you and your insurance company to make sure that your roof is properly repaired. Our homes are filled with memories, and it is important to protect them. Call us today at 417-227-0767!